Careers at MIHS
What would you like to do in your career? At Maricopa Integrated Health System, you can chart your own career path. You may choose to work in many different areas throughout our health system, enhance your experience and knowledge while maintaining pay, sick leave and seniority.
- Participation in Arizona State Retirement System
- Highly competitive salaries
- Choice of two health plans including medical / dental / vision options and low premiums
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Excellent continuing education programs
- Spending account for child care and medical care
- 10 calendar paid holidays
Applying for a Job
- Online Employment Application Instructions
- Job Openings and Online Application Form
- Watch this video on Jobing.com to learn more about Maricopa Integrated Health System
Instructions for Online Application
Welcome to the directions for the Online Employment Application with Maricopa Integrated Health System. This service is intended to enhance our services to applicants by guiding them though our web based application process.
How do I apply for employment at MIHS?
- An e-mail account is required. If you do not have an e-mail address, free e-mail accounts are available on the web. Some possibilities include www.yahoo.com and www.hotmail.com.
- Once you have successfully input your profile into our system, you will receive an e-mail from us confirming our receipt. You will now be ready to apply for a position with us.
- Our online application process allows you to enter your profile once and apply for as many positions as you wish. You will need to apply for each position you are interested in being considered for.
- To apply for a specific position, click on your position of interest and then click the "apply" button. Once your application has been processed successfully, you will receive an e-mail confirming our receipt.
- If you wish to update your profile, you may update it at any time by logging back onto our website. Your login data will be input by you and confirmed by us through e-mail.
- Resumes in electronic format can be uploaded through profile builder.
How will I know if MIHS received my application?
- It is important to keep your e-mail address current in our system, as we send a variety of communication to this account during the application process. In the event your information should change, please remember to update your profile accordingly or you risk the chance of not receiving our correspondence.
- If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation, you should log back onto our website, review your profile, and resubmit if necessary. Generally, people who do not receive a confirmation e-mail have not properly submitted their information. If you should have additional questions, please call us at 602-344-5627.
Contact the Human Resources Department
2611 East Pierce Street - 2nd Floor Phoenix, AZ 85008
Call: (602) 344-5627 Fax: (602) 344-1132
We seek health care professionals who enjoy being a part of the health care profession and who share our passion for quality care. A variety of opportunities exist at Maricopa Medical Center and within our Health Plans division. Click here for additional information.
MIHS Affirmative Action Plan
To download the MIHS Affirmative Action Plan, click here. MIHS - An Equal Opportunity Employer