Public Records Request
If you would like to submit a public records request with Maricopa County Special Health Care District, please email our District Records Manager directly by filling out the email form and selecting Public Records as your topic.
If you are looking for your personal health record information please visit our Personal Health Record page.
The following charges are hereby applied to all public records requests for the Maricopa County Special Health Care District d.b.a. Maricopa Integrated Health System (MIHS).
For any request in which the estimated cost is anticipated to exceed ten dollars ($10), the Requestor will be required to prepay the total estimated cost before the requested records are released.
Standard Copying Charges:
- Letter size or Legal size – single sided $0.30 per sheet
- Letter size or Legal size – double sided $0.45 per sheet
- Letter size or Legal size – color single sided $0.75 per sheet
- Letter size or Legal size – color double sided $1.13 per sheet
Audio/Visual or Data Disc Charges:
- Audio Compact Disc (80 minutes of audio per disc) $10.00 per disc
- Data Compact Disc (700MB of data per disc) $10.00 per disc
NOTE: A document or disc requiring redaction necessitates a minimum of two copies in order to facilitate the redaction process.
The Requestor will be charged for any and all copies required in the process of producing the response to the request.
- Email – only documents electronically available can be emailed - No charge
- Fax – up to 20 pages - $0.50 per page
- U.S. Postal Service - Based on weight
- In-person/Pick-up - No charge
- Fees less than $25.00 may be paid in cash or by personal check. If paying in cash, please have exact amount.
- Fees more than $25.00 must be paid by certified check or money order; payable to Maricopa County Special Health Care District.
All commercial requests must be reviewed and authorized by District Counsel. Pursuant to Arizona law MIHS will assess the following commercial request charges:
- A portion of the cost to MIHS for obtaining the original or copies of the documents, printouts or photographs, including the cost of searching.
- A reasonable fee for the cost of time, materials, equipment and personnel used in producing and copying such record, or
- The value of the reproduction on the commercial market as best determined by MIHS’ auditor and appropriate department.
Requests submitted by the media are generally viewed as non-commercial.